Adrienne Harris joined the World Academy team at the beginning of summer camp 2018 with our elementary-age students for the summer and school year. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Lowell with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts and a Minor in Art History. She is currently working towards gaining her teacher certification.
Miss Adrienne spent most of her life living in Boston, MA with her family until she recently moved to Nashua. She is a trained artist, who loves to draw landscapes and is perfecting her craft. When she isn't drawing, Adrienne spends her time reading a wide variety of books. Her favorite genres of books include both fantasy and science fiction.
Having five years of experience leading an afterschool program and summer camp counseling, Miss Adrienne is a firm believer that every child should have a safe place where they can be mentored, nourished academically, and be themselves. Every child's voice is important and should be heard, and she strives to create an environment where children can be happy to share their individuality with each other. Miss Adrienne loves helping others to pursue their personal interests and has mentored many children in the past in their endeavors in the visual arts.
Miss Adrienne joined the World Academy community in 2018.
- Bachelors of Fine Arts with a Minor in Art History, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- 2018-Current, Support Teacher, World Academy
- 2014-2017, Camp Counselor and Group Leader, YMCA of Greater Boston
- 2016, Cambodian Art Teacher, Bartlett Community Partnership School
- 2017, Program Specialist, Girls Incorporated
- 2018, Group Leader , YMCA of Greater Lowell