Carolyn has been teaching at World Academy since 2018. She graduated from Middlesex Community College with a degree in Early Childhood Education. Carolyn continued her education and graduated from Fitchburg State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology.
Carolyn grew up in Pepperell, MA, where she lived for 22 years with her mom, dad and older brother. She now resides in Nashua with her husband and their dog. She enjoys spending time with her family, camping and unwinding on the weekends.
Carolyn is a firm believer that the right amount of nurture and the right amount of challenge sets a child up for success. Children are capable of so much at such a young age. It never ceases to amaze her what children are capable of with the right type of support designed for their individual needs. Carolyn believes that early childhood teachers lay the foundation for the way a child looks at learning and should create a love for learning that they can carry with them for the rest of their lives.
Carolyn joined the World Academy community in 2018
- Bachelors of Science in Sociology from Fitchburg State
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education from Middlesex Community College
- 2018 - Present – Toddler Teacher, World Academy
- 2014 - 2018 – Next Generation Children’s Center Westford MA
- Student Teaching - Goddard School in Bedford, MA and Lowell Day Nursery in Lowell, MA