Grade 1 Teacher
Danielle Tucker began her career at World Academy in 2011 as a Kindergarten teacher and is in her fourth year as one of our First Grade teachers. She is involved on many committees throughout the school, including Fellowship, Social Studies Curriculum, the Father Daughter Dance Committees. Before coming to World Academy, she taught for three years at a public elementary school in Groton, MA. Fun fact, this was the same elementary school Danielle attended when she was younger!
Mrs. Tucker resides in Groton, MA with her husband, Josh, and her daughter, Emma. She loves to read, watch New England sports games and spend time with her family and friends. Most of her time is spent shuttling and cheering on her daughter as she plays on multiple club and travel teams for basketball and soccer.
Mrs. Tucker’s philosophy of education has been changing since the first moment she stepped into a classroom. She thinks that a teacher’s personal philosophy should be forever evolving as the students in our class are ever progressing. Educators should continually make efforts to inform themselves of new technology and teaching practices to help facilitate learning in their classroom. What works for one group, may not work for the next and that is okay! One of her favorite sayings is, "If you dare to teach, then you must dare to learn!"
Mrs. Tucker joined the World Academy community in 2011.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Dual Certification in K-8 Elementary Education, Rivier College
- Currently Pursuing M.Ed in Educational Leadership, Southern New Hampshire University
- NH State Certified Teacher, Highly Qualified Teacher Status
- 2014-Current – First Grade Teacher, World Academy
- 2011-2014 - Kindergarten Teacher, World Academy
- 2009-2010 - Second Grade Teacher, Florence Roche Elementary School
- 2008-2009 - K/1st Grade Special Education Teacher, Florence Roche Elementary School
- 2007-2008 - Third Grade Teacher, Florence Roche Elementary School