Athletic Director, Physical Education Teacher & Boys Soccer and Basketball Coach
Erik Congdon has been teaching at World Academy since 2015. He is a graduate of Plymouth State University with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and holds a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade NH Physical Education Teacher Certification. He is currently pursuing is options for a Master’s Degree.
Mr. Congdon is from Nashua, NH. Erik spends most of his time coaching football, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and track after school. He is competitive at heart and likes to face all challenges head on.
Coach Congdon is an individual who desires to promote safety first, strong sportsmanship and a healthy lifestyle both inside and outside of the classroom. These values afford him the ability to nurture students to achieve individual and team goals. He encourages student learning by incorporating team sports and team activities that reinforce the importance of health and physical fitness. His ultimate goal is the promotion of individual participation, teamwork, and organization, ensuring that each student is able to comprehend the presented information, enhance their own personal skills and, most of all, have FUN while learning valuable life lessons and skills.
Mr. Congdon joined the World Academy community in 2015.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Plymouth State University
- New Hampshire Teacher Certification, Physical Education Educator, K-12
- 2015-Present – Athletic Director / Physical Educator / Coach, World Academy
- January-September 2015 - Substitute Teacher, Nashua School District
- April-June 2013 - Long Term Leave Physical Education Teacher, Charlotte Avenue Elementary
- February-April 2013 - Long Term Leave Physical Education Teacher, Nashua High School South
- September 2012-January 2013 - Substitute Teacher, Sunset Heights Elementary