Older Infant Teacher
Hillary has been teaching at World Academy since 2015. She is a graduate of Colby-Sawyer College with a degree in Child Development and she is currently working on her Masters Degree in Elementary Education at Southern New Hampshire University.
Hillary grew up in Andover, MA until she moved to Nashua four years ago with her boyfriend. She enjoys spending time with friends and family, enjoying the outdoors, skiing at Sugarloaf and being active. She loves skiing and spent four years as the captain of the Colby-Sawyer College Division 1 Alpine Racing team.
Hillary’s philosophy of education is that all children are unique and must have a stimulating and positive educational environment where they can grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. She believes that it’s important to create an environment where children can reach their full potential. She hopes that she can provide each child with a learning environment that promotes a love for learning. She believes that communication is essential to a successful learning experience and knowing what is culturally important to each child is a large part of success. Building a trusting relationship is essential to a collaborative learning experience.
Hillary joined the World Academy community in 2015.
- Currently Completing: Masters of Education in Elementary Education from Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelors of Science in Child Development from Colby-Sawyer College
- 2015 – Present – Older Infants 2 Lead Teacher, World Academy
- 2014 - 2015 - Preschool Teacher, Little Sprouts
- 2012 -2014 - Toddler Student Teacher, Windy Hill Lab School