Jennifer Tully has been with World Academy for seventeen years as one of our amazing Kindergarten Teachers. She graduated from Framingham State College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education and Reading. She is a MA State Certified Teacher, NH Director 1 Certified, Early Childhood Master Professional Individual Mentor, and an Early Childhood Master Level 2 Credentialed. Jennifer has also worked as a Title 1 Reading teacher and as a Special Education teacher in the public schools. She is the chairperson of the Safety Committee as well as a member of World Academy’s PTO and the NEASC Accreditation Committee.
She resides in Dunstable, MA with her husband, Charlie, and their four children on a sixth generation dairy farm with over 270 cows. Jennifer enjoys spending time with her family, gardening, cooking, reading, and working at the family’s store, Tully Farms Dairy. She also plays handbells in the church choir and is the secretary to Dunstable Grange and Middlesex County Farm Bureau.
Mrs. Tully feels that her philosophy of education reflects who she is. "Teaching is not my job; it is my passion and a responsibility that I take very seriously. I believe that education is an important part of life, and that, without it, there is no was for our society to grow and improve for the generations to follow. As a teacher, I ensure that every child that enters my classroom is provided with the opportunity to learn in a variety of ways. School is a place for children to learn and gain the basic and social skills needed to succeed in life. I touch upon all of these aspects in my classroom and make it fun because I think learning should be fun. Overall, teaching our children is an important part of my life and I try to do it with quality, love, compassion, respect, and support."
Mrs. Tully joined the World Academy community in 2001.
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Framingham State College
- NH Early Childhood Master Teacher Level 2
- NH Early Childhood Master Professional: Individual Mentor
- 2001-2018 – Kindergarten Teacher, World Academy (K-8)
- 1997-1998 – Grade 2 Special Education Teacher, Hollis Primary School (K-3)
- 1994-1997 - Title 1 Reading Teacher, Chelmsford Public Schools (K-4)
- 1992-1994 - After School Site Coordinator & Teacher, Family Tree Childcare Center (K-6)
- 1992-1994 - Substitute Teacher, Groton - Dunstable Public Schools (K-6)