Preschool Threes Teacher
Jessica Parnagian has been teaching at World Academy since 2013. She is a graduate from Keene State College with a degree in Early Childhood Education and holds an Infant through Third Grade NH Teacher Certification. Jessica also holds an Alternative SOE Certification in Early and General Special Education and Lead Teacher Level 6 Teaching Credential.
Jessica grew up in Hudson, NH until she bought a house in Nashua, NH. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, decorating her new home and going to the beach.
"As an educator, I wish to provide a warm, welcoming environment where children and families feel comfortable walking in everyday. I believe in an open door policy in which families can share ideas and reflect on their child’s learning experience. I thrive on children’s successes. Each child is unique and learns at his/her own pace. My classroom is set up with endless opportunities for children to grow and learn each day. I believe that children should be given a hands- on learning experience where they are engaged and can work cooperatively with each other. I am constantly thinking of new, inventive ideas that I can incorporate in my classroom to ensure curiosity. I love seeing my children have a passion for learning."
Jessica joined the World Academy community in 2013.
- Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood Education from Keene State College
- NH State Certified Teacher - Highly Qualified Teacher Certification
- Lead Teacher Level 6 Teaching Credential
- Alternative SOE Certification in Early and General Special Education
- 2013 - Present - Preschool Threes Teacher, World Academy
- 2012 - Kindergarten Student Teacher, Amherst Street School
- 2012 - Preschool Student Teacher, Headstart in Manchester, NH
- 2012 – Camp Counselor, Adult Learning Center