Kelsey Spaulding has been teaching at World Academy for eight years. She is a graduate of Keene State College with a degree in Elementary Education and holds a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade NH Experienced Educator Certification. She is currently working on her Master's Degree at Southern New Hampshire University in Curriculum Administration.
Mrs. Spaulding grew up in Wrentham, MA until she bought a home with her husband in Pepperell, MA. Kelsey enjoys spending time with friends and family, cooking up new recipes, and visiting her parents on Cape Cod. She loves the fall season and all things pumpkin!
Mrs. Spaulding believes that all children deserve the opportunity to be a part of a classroom that allows them to grow physically, socially, emotionally, and academically. “As an educator, I wish to provide a classroom environment where students develop a love of learning”. Kelsey believes strongly in the importance of classroom community building to create a positive learning environment. She shares the importance of engaging in close knit communication with parents so she can foster successful learning beyond the classroom walls. Kelsey believes in providing a classroom environment where all needs of learners are met. Her classroom instruction incorporates hands-on activities to allow learning through active participation. When students are engaged, the greatest learning potential occurs. Mrs. Spaulding loves sparking the curiosity in her students and watching them blossom through their early years in Elementary Education.
Mrs. Spaulding joined the World Academy community in 2011.
- Currently Pursuing M.Ed in Educational Leadership & Curriculum Administration, Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Communications, Keene State College
- NH State Certified Experienced Educator Certificate
- 2014-Current – Kindergarten Teacher, World Academy
- 2012-2014 - Preschool Teacher, World Academy
- 2011 - Paraprofessional/RTI Teacher, Emerson Elementary School