Grade 1 Teacher
Mary Guidoboni has been a member of the World Academy faculty for twenty-eight years and is one of our first grade teachers. She earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education/Math from Salem State College and is a New Hampshire State Certified Teacher with Highly Qualified Status. Mary is the chair of the Admissions Committee and a certified Gesell Examiner. She is also a certified Orton-Gillingham Classroom Educator. She is continuing her practicum in this area with the goal of achieving Associate Status. In 2017, Mary was nominated as a Top New Hampshire Teacher by Parenting Magazine.
Mrs. Guidoboni grew up in Somerville, Massachusetts. She currently resides in Nashua with her husband John, and they are the proud parents of two grown daughters Lindsay and Jessica. Lindsay is married, resides in Nashua, and runs her own dance studio in Londonderry. She also teaches the dance program at World Academy. Jessica is a Supervising Account Executive at an advertising agency on Long Island, New York. She resides in Farmingdale, New York with her husband. Mary spends her free time curling up with a good book or hanging out with her two grandsons Travis and Greyson.
Mrs. Guidoboni strives to provide an environment of peace and understanding in her classroom so her children feel safe and comfortable as they work to their full potential. She feels each child is special and her role is to discover the way that each child learns best and use strategies that work. “As a teacher who has taught for many years, I continue to love my job. I am most proud of my first graders at the end of each school year when I realize how far they have come and that I was actually part of their progress.”
Mrs. Guidoboni joined the World Academy community in 1990.
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education/Math, Salem State College
- NH State Certified Teacher, Highly Qualified Status
- Certified Gesell Examiner, The Gesell Institute
- Certified Classroom Educator by Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators
- 1990-Present – Kindergarten, First and Second Grade Teacher, World Academy
- 1988-1995 - First and Second Grade Teacher, Immaculate Conception Religious Education
- 1975-1978 - Third Grade Teacher, Little Flower School (K-8)