Middle School Teacher
Nicole Cook was hired to teach fourth grade at World Academy in 2016. She holds an undergraduate degree in Elementary Education from Salem State College and a Master of Education Degree from Cambridge College. She currently holds a Professional Teaching License in Elementary Education from the State of Massachusetts. She is in the process of adding a New Hampshire Teaching Certification to her credentials.
Mrs. Cook grew up in a city just outside of Boston where she stayed and taught for fourteen years until she bought a home in New Hampshire with her husband and family. She enjoys spending countless hours with her family and building memories. She raises chickens, whom she adores and is a doggie momma to two very different breeds of dog.
Nicole understands that all children don’t learn the same. She has made it her life’s work to teach to the individual needs of the child while continually researching and learning the best teaching methods and instructional techniques. She believes in keeping a positive attitude and setting high attainable standards. She understands that emotional intelligence leads to greater academic abilities. Nicole inspires children to look at the world through different eyes and wonder and take safe risks that set them on the path to success. Watching the “Aha” moment is one of the most satisfying moments in a school day.
Mrs. Cook joined the World Academy community in 2016.
- Master of Education, Cambridge College
- B.S. in Elementary Education, Salem State College
- Massachusetts Certified Teacher - Professional Educator License - Highly Qualified Teacher Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
- Sheltered English Immersion Endorsement
- 2016- Current - Middle School Teacher, World Academy
- 2014-2015 – Fifth Grade Teacher, George Keverian School (K-8)
- 2000-2014 - Sixth Grade Teacher, Sumner G. Whittier formerly The Centre School (K-6)
- 2000 - Substitute & Reading Teacher in Title I Department, Hamilton School (Elementary K-6)