Our World Academy Advisory Board exists to support and advocate for our school. This dedicated group of people come together to achieve this common mission and to make a difference in our ‘World.’ Composed of various individuals from different constituencies they meet monthly to review, discuss and advise our Administrative Leadership Team. They are invested with the mandate to offer ideas and guidelines to help keep our school of high quality and based firmly in sustainability. They represent all families’, students’, and teachers’ best interest as they keep the school focused and thriving. We are very grateful to have access to such a wonderful team.
2019-2020 Advisory Board
- Zeina Eyceoz Chair
Adjunct Business/Science Faculty member at SNHU/Harvard University and parent of two World Academy alumni
- Gary Nelson Vice Chair
Vice Chairman of Integra Biosciences, Hudson, NH and parent of a World Academy alumnus
- John Stowell Treasurer
Chief Financial Officer for Resonetics, LLC in Nashua, NH & parent of a World Academy alumnus
- Martha Maye Secretary
Retired Assistant Director of World Academy and current school consultant
- Michelle Bajdek Head of Marketing, Global Business Solutions
- Trevor Carlton President, Firefly Medical Corporation and parent of two World Academy alumni
- Sheila Chiodo Human Resources Senior Recruiter, Intuit and parent of a World Academy student
- Harry Cheema Franchisee Owner, Mr. Mac’s Macaroni and Cheese
- Amy Forrest Operations for Continental Paving
- Gerard Frater Clinical Social Worker, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health and parent of two World Academy alumni
- Charles Katis Vice President of Universal Decor, Inc.
- Geoff Lynch Owner, Lynch’s Landscaping and Excavation and parent of current World Academy student
- Dr. Todd Pollack Director, Dental Analytics for FraudLens, Inc.