World Academy is always interested in hearing from degreed, certified teachers with an interest in teaching in any of our accredited programs. Successful World Academy Teacher applicants work well in a team environment. They are flexible in the ways necessary to meet the needs of our families and especially careful to make every day a positive experience for each and every child in our program.
Anticipated Opportunities 2024 – 2025 School Year
World Academy is growing! We are anticipating expanding our team for the 2024-2025 school year. If you are an Elementary, Middle School, or World Language teacher who wants to teach alongside fabulous, degreed, and certified teachers in a supportive team environment, please email your resume to our Head of School, Dr. Dias, at email@example.com.
- Health and dental benefits
- Educational benefits and professional development support. For the right candidate, World Academy will pay for the individual to obtain their Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Paid sick and personal time
- Participation in employee-sponsored 401K through ADP available after 30 days of employment.
- Onsite Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for professional growth through community involvement
If you are interested in teaming with a fun, passionate and highly qualified group of early childhood professionals, World Academy is the place for you!
If you would like to be considered to become a part of our educated, fun and fearless group of “friends,” and want to continually pursue ways to make each day, and our entire program, better then please send your resume to Lisa Dias or attach it to the form below.
* Required Fields