Each week, campers will have the opportunity to explore adventures such as travel, camping, ocean life, superheroes and community heroes, movement and exercise, as well as perform quirky and fun science experiments! Our amazingly creative staff is working non-stop to develop crafts, cooking activities, and games that will be dynamic to encourage your child to dive even farther into the theme. Campers will interact with live animal exhibits and explore ecosystems during Animals Here, There and Everywhere! They will create treasure maps and run and leap through a fun-filled water field day during Down by the Sea! Elephant toothpaste? What could that be? Your camper will learn how to make this creation and many more with amazing science activities in Magical Mixtures! Let's find hidden treasures outside with geocaching activities during Outdoor Adventures! These and many more activities await your camper this summer!
We believe that camp should be an informal educational experience, devoted to learning, based on fun, play, and action in a safe, yet stimulating environment. Our programs for all ages nurture each child's natural wonder of the world by providing a catalyst for creativity, imagination, and the freedom to explore and discover.
World Academy admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sex, to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities available at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or sex in the administration of its educational or admissions policies. Students with disabilities will be accommodated to the extent of the facilities and resources available.
World Academy seeks to attract bright students and families whose varied interests, aptitudes, talents, motivation and character will enable them to undertake and master the school's program with enthusiasm and success. Since it is our goal to provide an enriched environment that will foster social, intellectual, physical and emotional growth for all of our children, we feel the needs of the child and wishes of the parent are of ultimate importance in the admission process.
We encourage families to visit our facility and meet our staff before registering for Camp. This visit gives you the chance to learn about our school, our staff and our programs, as well as for us to get to know your family, your campers and your expectations! Please contact the Admissions Office at World Academy to schedule a visit!
When you visit the school for Summer Camp Programs, our Director of Admissions will provide you with information on camp programs as well as the registration documents. A re-registration fee is due each year for students in all programs who currently attend and wish to return for the upcoming year, including school programs, Early Childhood Education Programs, Camp, Before and After School and Vacation & Snow Day Programs. For example; students who register for camp must pay all applicable tuition fees, but need not pay an additional registration fee to enroll in the Before and After School Program for the school year following camp. Registration documents for camp will be provided to your family when you visit. Upon registering all forms must be received no less than two business days prior to the child starting in the program. A physician-endorsed notification indicating the completion of the set of immunizations prescribed by the State of New Hampshire must also be received at least 24 hours prior to the student's first day. Medical and emergency information must be updated annually, or as soon as the change occurs.
Meet the Staff
Founder / PresidentRead Bio
Dr. Lisa Dias
Head of SchoolRead Bio
Kindergarten Teacher / SummerQuest Camp Coordinator and Afterschool CoordinatorRead Bio
Middle School Teacher / Enrichment Camp CoordinatorRead Bio
Elementary and Middle School TeacherRead Bio
Grade 3 TeacherRead Bio
Afterschool Program / Theater Arts TeacherRead Bio
Kindergarten Afternoon TeacherRead Bio
Kindergarten TeacherRead Bio
Kindergarten Afternoon TeacherRead Bio
Grade 1 TeacherRead Bio
- June 18th to June 29th: Outdoor Adventures
- July 2nd to July 13th: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- July 16th to July 27th: Down By the Sea
- July 30th to August 10th: Animals Here, There and Everywhere!
- August 13th to August 24th: Magical Mixtures and Experiments!
Summer Camp Activity Sheets
What Does SummerQuest at World Academy Look Like?
- Daily outdoor swimming and playground/soccer field experiences, use of our gorgeous gym and rock climbing wall, arts and crafts, weekly cooking activities and awesome spontaneous fun!
- Intentionally planned activities and games formatted to bi-weekly themes, rated by the campers themselves!
- Two snacks provided daily, and nutritious lunches available Monday through Thursday, with pizza available to purchase on Fridays (Pizza available to Preschool 4s and up only).
- Optional Summer Quest camp opportunities include soccer camp, special visitors, swim lessons, dance lessons, karate, cooking and art classes, and Lego design. Grades 2 and up have exciting off-campus field trip options as well!
Early Childhood Programs: Infants through Preschool:
Our Early Childhood classes provide seamless, uninterrupted continuity between programs through the summer run by our highly qualified ECE teachers. With daily water-play and summer-themed curricula, students get to enjoy the outdoors, and our Preschool Threes and Fours students also get to use our onsite pools daily! Starting in September, the classrooms begin their academic curricula with continuing with monthly themes. All programs provide individualized learning year-round in a safe and secure environment. The students in our Preschool Fours program are also offered some of our SummerQuest craft and onsite field trips, and the entering Kindergarten students will be offered the opportunity for swim lessons.
Summer Enrichment Program
Here is an opportunity to eliminate the academic “summer slide” while having fun! Th is camp is designed to meet both the academic and social needs of late Elementary and Middle School Students.
SummerQuest Camp Sample Schedule
For our younger campers, we have programs that are specifically tailored for younger campers who need the security of an all-day counselor and base camp. These campers will experience a consistent daily schedule, with a balance of animated fun mixed with quieter times, to encourage campers to choose activities that excite them. These campers are offered additional choices for swim lessons, sports camps, crafts and more!
SAMPLE schedule for younger campers:
- 6:30-7:00 Breakfast in the Great Room
- 7:00-8:00 Free Choice Play in Classroom
- 8:00-9:00 Outside Recess
- 9:00-9:45 Snack & Morning Meeting
- 9:45-10:15 Rotation 1
- 10:15-10:45 Rotation 2
- 10:45-11:15 Gym
- 11:15-11:30 Wash Hands & Get Ready for Lunch
- 11:30-12:00 Lunch in Great Room
- 12:00-12:30 Change into Suits & Sunscreen
- 12:30-1:30 Pool
- 1:30-2:00 Change out of Suits
- 2:00-3:00 Rest/Quiet Independent Activities
- 3:00-3:30 Afternoon Snack
- 3:30-4:30 Natural Playground or Soccer Field
- 4:30-5:15 Free Choice Play in Classroom
- 5:15-6:00 Playground/End of the Day
Our older campers enjoy a true camp experience with the freedom to explore the themed activities available in our spacious game-filled outdoor cabin, with easy access to our expanded natural playground and soccer field. Team building activities, large and small group competitions, and exciting field trips give campers the opportunity to foster new and old friendships, while creating camp memories that will last a lifetime!
SAMPLE schedule for older campers:
- 6:30 – 7:00 Great Room
- 7:30 – 10:00 Cabin, Natural Playground, Field, Picnic Area for Activities and Morning Meeting
- 10:00 – 12:00 Pool
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 – 3:00 Gymnasium, Core or Café for Games, Cooking, STEM, Crafts, and Afternoon Snack
- 3:00 – 3:30 Elementary Playground
- 3:30 – 4:30 Open Swim, Picnic Area, Lawn Games
- 4:30 – 5:00 Cabin
- 5:00 – 6:00 Gym
We chose the World Academy because we want our children to be challenged in a nurturing environment. We are so pleased with their academic and social growth.
Camp is offered in 1‐week sessions beginning June 18, 2018 and ending August 24, 2018. Camp includes morning snack, afternoon snack and M‐Th lunch. Breakfast is included for all students enrolled in the AM program and arrive prior to 8 AM.
- $15 Registration fee: $15/week up to $125 due with Registration form.
- Camp Registration fee waived for all students enrolled for WA 18‐19 school year.
Please note all camps will be closed Wednesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
2018 Camp Program
Add on AM
* Required Fields